I am delighted to have the opportunity to present a comprehensive social media management solution tailored to the unique needs of Joann’s Fudge with a goal to drive online traffic to the website www.joannsfudge.com. The ultimate goal is to drive new leads and purchases to the online store through creative, consistent and captivating content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and your website’s blog.
Following our initial discussion, I would like to propose the following approach to Joann’s Fudge regarding an ongoing social media and blog content management plan:
- Content creation and posting: create (photography provided by client) and schedule monthly content (as early in advance as possible), curating a mix of promotional, informational and engaging posts that resonate with your audience and reinforce your brand’s voice.
- Facebook Store Development: create and manage Facebook Store on Marketplace based on client’s specific needs.
- Community Management: manage Joann’s online social media community, promptly responding to
comments, direct messages, mentions and reviews to foster a strong relationship with your audience.
- Monitoring and Analytics: track key metrics to evaluate performance of social media activities, providing monthly analytics reports.
- Strategy Development: develop a unique social media strategy tailored to Joann’s Fudge objectives and brand standards, incorporating best practices for each platform to increase reach and engagement.
- Blog Posting: create and post engaging and SEO-optimized blog content as needed to bolster your online presence and to drive organic traffic to your website as needed (holidays, special events, etc.).
- Additional Notes: Minimum of 3 posts per week, may be more depending on seasonality and holidays. All social media calendar content will be approved before posting.
Proposed Social Media Management Pricing:
If everything above meets your needs, please check the line(s) you approve and sign the agreement below in the space provided and click ‘Submit’ to save your changes. You can also download a PDF file by clicking here and manually sign the agreement and email it back to email@example.com if preferred.
If you have any questions or if there is anything not covered in our proposal, I am here to help and will quickly get you what you need.
Thank you again for your time and consideration!
Terms and Conditions:
The proposed pricing is based on an initial assessment of the above scope of work. Any additional hours outside of the proposed scope of work and above agreement will be tracked and billed at a rate of $50 per hour depending on the tasks required, pending prior approval. Every invoice will have 30 day payment terms. In the event that payment is not made within 30 days, Resources
Integrated, LLC will charge a late payment fee of 1% per month on any overdue and unpaid balance not in dispute to
cover the costs for carrying overdue invoices. In addition, Resources Integrated, LLC reserves the right to stop work
until payment is received. In the event that we incur legal fees, costs and disbursements in an effort to collect our
invoices, (in addition to interest on the unpaid balance); you agree to reimburse us for these expenses.
You have the right to modify, reject, cancel or stop any and all plans or work in process with a 30-day written notice. However, you agree to reimburse Resources Integrated, LLC for all costs and expenses incurred prior to your change in instructions and which relate to non-cancellable commitments, and to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless for any liability relating to such action. We agree to use our best efforts to minimize such costs and expenses.
Privacy matters. Any and all proprietary information for Joann’s Fudge will be kept in strict confidence.